This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for STB Emulator.
‘STB Emulator’ can emulate the following IPTV set-top boxes.
|IPTV Set-top Box||Support|
STB Emulator Setup Instructions:
- Download ‘STB Emulator’ from the Google Play Store here.
- Install and Load the ‘STB Emulator’ app and you will see your ‘MAC address’ on screen.
- Tap near the ‘Top right corner’ and then click ‘Settings’ – the 4th icon from the right.
- Tap ‘Profiles’.
- Tap ‘Test portal’ to modify the existing profile or ‘Add profile’ to start a new one.
- Tap ‘STB Model’.
- Tap ‘MAG 250’ or whichever STB you wish to emulate.
- Tap ‘Portal settings’.
- Enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail) and click OK.
- Now tap ‘Screen Resolution’.
- Choose ‘1280×720’ (You can choose higher with internet speed 16+ Mbps).
- Exit the app and restart.
- You will now see your channel list.
Troubleshooting STB Emulator
If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your App, Device/Box, and Wi-Fi Router.
Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows
- Go to: Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals
- Set Portal 1: FOVIPTV
- Set Portal 1 URL ( see your E-mail )
- Set Portal 2 Name leave this empty add this only If you order the second subscription
- Set Portal 2 URL leave this empty add this only If you order the second subscription
- Save everything
- Reboot device
- After the box is restarted, wait until the TV screen shows the channels.